Saturday, June 29, 2013

Pink Pants

  I own pink pants. I am also exhausted. You can call me Inspector Clotheseau.


  I've almost donated these Guess pants half a dozen times because they wrinkle if you so much as look at them funny and they are very lightweight. But now I'm taking summer classes in the East Bay where the temperature is in the 80s(!!!) so out they came, and I'm so glad they did.

  The pink pants never fail to make me feel cheerful and special. I had to do some finagling when I altered them years ago, including turning the buckles (if you want to roll them up) on the sides upside-down because I'd cut off so much off the bottoms.

  I love these little pockets. Except they take as long to iron apiece as the rest of the pants. I wore the double blue racerback combo back in May. I've started eyeing other sets of pink trousers on eBay as possible replacements.

  I'll probably just be blogging on the weekends for the next several weeks. I'll get used to my schedule I'm sure, but it's still 12.5 hours long not counting commute time. It will be fun trying to figure out warm weather wear during this summer at Berkeley. I'm several years out of practice!

  Maybe I'll get some rotation in on my impressive shirt collection.

Printed tank: Express (old)
Pink pants: Guess (eBay)

2 comments:

  1. Pink pants?! They make such a thing?! Get me hence to a pink pants store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? :D I had the same reaction the first time I saw them. I had to sidle up to the gal wearing them in the airport and ask where she'd gotten them, then start an eBay quest.

      Delete